Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photographs

First, some useless outfit pictures.
No, I have not improved with age.


Me inspired to wear a 6 year old jacket. I knew I'd want a khaki jacket again.



Easiest ever work outfit.



Second easiest.



This stuff is revolting and I can't believe anyone likes it.






Amazing noodles were found while starving on Bridge Road.



Mama and Papa gave me birthday roses.



I went and fed the swans that I see every time I go for a run. They live in a little damn by themselves away from the others. They're adorable.




Best.




Work Wife.




My work place buys the most amazing cakes.
(Birthday Lemon Meringue Pie)

A special thanks to Mr. M for taking me wherever I wanted to go all weekend and not complaining at all. Also to my beautiful family for an amazing dinner. I like everyone together.

It's nice to be 24.
Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers