Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Weekend I....



Visited my grandparents with M. This is the lovely Avenue of Honour near their house.







Attended M's sister, C's 21st at Docklands and finally wore the NF by Nicola Finetti dress I got a few weeks back.





Added up how many calories I eat a day. About 1400-1600, I am happy!





I decided
Keiko (photo from Lookbook)was the most beautiful woman for the weekend.





I took a photo of Rimmel Grey Matter 60 second nail polish outside of the bottle.





Got weirdly excited about a $6 cookbook on soups I picked up from our work book collection.





Took a photo of my staple, predictable weekend Winter outfit, (add black coat or leather jacket, and I'm out the door), to have it turn out like this. So accidentally 'arty', (I'm not lying this time, my camera really did that!)





Learnt that if I had an upcoming fashion label and I needed a photographer in Melbourne,
I'd hit up Lisa. (Go on, I know you've all got your own lines that need photographing....).





Saw the sky look like this.




Got really excited about September!

& couldn't be bothered writing.

How was your weekend? I'm about to make a big batch of vegie curry and I'm excited.
Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers