Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pastel

I finally went shopping this weekend and I am overwhelmed by the amount of pastel out there. Only having looked at catalogues & magazines the past few weeks, I was sure it was going to be equally balanced with khaki green & nautical. I was wrong!

Inspired, I bought 3 work tops; two cream, one a dirty dark pink (yet to photograph), and some dark beige trousers for work. I am absolutely loving the pastel.




I was in Forever New yesterday and, when you walk into the store, it feels like walking into a giant bag of marshmallows. I adore the Fins Jacket from Stylestalker and those Swarovski earrings were requested by M's sister for her 21st, and we obliged, (they're beautiful). I have a new found obsession with macaroons since eating the most amazing rose macaroon yesterday, (I am obsessed with everything rose flavoured/scented), and that is the little shower cap I bought myself last week.

What do you think of all the pastel?
Do you think we're going to look back on ourselves in 10 years and wonder what we were thinking?
Do you think we're going to do that anyway?

Do you like the bright pink lip with the pale pink blazer look (as above)?

Nat x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers