Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best Since Sliced Bread

What is it? Well, you probably got the email today as well, but just in case;


http://www.hopshopgo.com/


Let me rephrase that into terminology more suitable;


Easy access to Sephora


If you don't know what Sephora is, you are probably going to be incredibly bored with the rest of this post.




OPI for Sephora. Seriously.



That's a NARS blush for $26. Yes it's USD, but that's still under $30AUD. Woo!




Cargo, how I have missed you.



Have I ever told you about my white teeth obsession?

This post could go on forever, but you're better off wasting your night on surfing Sephora, (and every other US shopping site you thought was out of reach, ever).

Like I will.
Nat x

PS. Before you say it, yes I have heard of other mail forwarding sites before. This is just better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers