Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing/Everything

I've still got this nasty virus. I'm spending work days dizzy and heavy headed, staying in the left lane whilst driving and drinking too much peppermint tea with my Sudafed, (which seems to be doing nothing). As a result, I did not a whole lot on the weekend. In light of this, and all the things spinning in my head, I have decided to do a lazy blog post of.

10 (mini) posts in 1.




I want these boots. Bad.




We bought this toaster. M won the 2 or 4 slice debate, (actually, I gave up).






Product Review; Awesome. A++. Really works at covering dark circles. Feels nice. Blends well. Awesome prod.






An apple a day keeps the Doctor away?
My awesome diet is not keeping this bug at bay.
Hey hey..





Loving and wondering whether to buy
this jacket.






I painted my nails in Rimmel Grey Matter. Still doesn't dry in 60 seconds, but has an awesome brush and I quite like the colour. 2 coats to completely opaque is good by me.





Getting overdrive obsessed with wanting a house.





Looked at and decided I didn't like much of the new Country Road collection.





Cleaned out hard drive. Found shot of Abbey Lee I used to adore (and still do).





Searching budget meals for when I have a house.


Anyone with remedies for head cold extreme dizziness?

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers