Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Learnt (This Week)




Why everyone said nasty things about Sex & the City 2.
Finally saw it - worst movie ever, in every way.




That I really can do budget shopping.
Blazer from Ebay that arrived in the post today. Much higher quality than I expected.




That the strength of the Aussie coin is fun for all intensive (online shopping) purposes.
NARS from Kiss and Make Up.



That's is 'All Intents and Purposes' and not 'All Intensive Purposes' and I've been saying it wrong for years.
Thanks to my lovely friend Bec.





Which trend I'll hate for the next 6 months.
Minnetonkas from Miijo.




That I need 6 fillings replaced.
And a root canal.
And my bottom wisdom teeth removed.
Photo from Flickr.




That Target have come up in the world.
I bought the skirt on the very right. Belt removed, it's gorgeous for work. This also reinforces what I said about budget shopping (check out that price!).



That I've been quiet on the blog front.
I've been busy, I'll tell you what with soon.

Hope you're all well, happy, and have marvelous plans for the weekend despite the rain.

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers