Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bujé

With house buying/planning on doing so, comes saving. With saving, comes a budget. With a budget comes searching high & low for Country Road on a Supre budget, (although I think Supre has increased in price a fair amount since I was 16?).

So can you get nice, quality, stylish clothing on a budget?

Well this weekend I decided yes. After a lengthy discussion with a friend about khaki pants and the perfect t-shirt, and a story she told me about some nice cargo-like khaki pants she saw someone else with for $50 from Cotton On, I set out on Saturday for a budget clothing search.

What did I find?





(I wonder if Mel knew I was taking photos while on the phone to her)

Both from Jay Jays, and $55 for both, (there is a special where if you spend $50 you get $10 off).

I am wrapped. The denim shorts, ($30), are actual denim, and will be perfect for the beach, and although the photo doesn't show it they are slightly high waisted with I love. The slim fit cargo pants, ($35), are really light weight and fit me perfectly. I don't like them without the hem rolled up but that's a very small price to pay for the price I paid.

I am wrapped in what you can do on a budget!

Where do you go for quality low-cost pieces?

And can someone please tell me what colour sheets to get for my all-white bed? I can't fake tan because my sheets are all white!

Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers